Join us on March 24th as Keri Fox gives us a once in a lifetime look in her life. Now entering her fifth year of SPIN-Farming, Keri is targeting $68K from 13,900 sq. ft. in Moose Jaw, SK. Find out how standing out as a SPIN farmer in industrial ag country turned Keri into a local celebrity, and she’s used her high profile to build her business. At this free online meet and greet, Keri Fox will talk about her tips and tricks for success, and give a personal look in her life and how she left her electrical company and became a successful farmer!
What to look forward to on March 24th at the online meet and greet with Keri Fox:
- Keri is the rebel of the farming world. Learn how Keri traded her electrical company for a successful business in gardening.
- Learn about the tools Keri used to grow her garden into a successful business (Green Sister Gardens).
- Learn about the innovative ways Keri effectively makes urban gardening with small spaces work for her.
- Learn How Keri became a local gardening celebrity and why it is so important for growing a business. The marketing tactics, tools and tips to network with local business and gain potential customers.
- Learn How Keri overcame conservatism and how you can turn negatives into positives